Consumer Direct Care Network (CDCN)
CDCN is the Fiscal Agent (F/EA) for the following entities for those on a CCC Plus Waiver:
- DMAS FFS (DD Waivers, EPSDT, HIPP)
- Virginia Premier
Role of the Fiscal Agent
The Fiscal Employer Agent performs payroll activities on behalf of the EOR. This allows the individual to use waiver funds to hire and pay attendants. The above mentioned entities contract with CDCN to ensure that payment to the attendant is accurate based on approved service authorizations and timesheets that have been approved by the EOR. The Fiscal Employer Agent keeps payment records and follows all tax rules on the EOR’s behalf. The EOR employs the attendant(s).
- In order to view authorizations, you will need to be logged into the Participant account.
- From My Dashboard, click on the View Authorization link in the right-hand side of the page.
- Find the current date within the start/end dates and then navigate to the ACN column and click on the ID listed there. This will then open the Agreement Details.
- The Agreement Details page shows the Authorization Summary.
- Looking at the Service/History column, you will want to find the current date between the start/end dates. The Range Units displays your Personal Care and/or Respite hours.
- If you have any questions, contact CDCN. See below for this information.
- Don’t forget to manually log out of the portal once finished.
Electronic Visit Verification
The federal 21st Century CURES Act requires states to implement Electronic Visit Verification (EVV). CellTrak is a mobile application used to meet EVV requirements. The app records both the duration and location worked by an attendant at the time of service. CellTrak is used by attendants to record services worked. Attendants can download and register CellTrak on their own device. If an attendant does not have a device, the EOR can download CellTrak instead. The attendant can then use the EORs device to register with CellTrak. An attendant must register on a mobile device before using CellTrak.
CellTrak on the App Store
CellTrak on Google Play
Useful Links for CDCN
- CDCN Homepage
- CDCN Portal
- CDCN Video Tutorials for Web Portal (Vimeo)
- Entering a Shift
- Submitting a Shift
- Approving a Shift
- Health Plan Forms
- Training Materials
- Registration Instructions/Guide
- EVV IVR (Landline Option)
- EVV Mobile App: CellTrak